Mission of the College of Hotel and Restaurant Management:
The College of Hotel and Restaurant Management commits to uphold a nurturing learning environment for the refinement and ultimate advancement of our future hoteliers and restaurateurs.
We commit to:
1. Provide alternative methods of instruction where the learner plays host in the application of theories in culinary arts, food and beverage services ,lodging services and hospitality service management.
2. Coach and facilitate learning by combining fundamental techniques with updated technologies enabling learners to value simple beginnings and create their own ways to reach their maximum potential as lifelong learners.
3. Provide progressive educational opportunities within a contemporary collegiate environment that fosters genuine respect for community, society and diversity of cultures.
4. Continuously expand and improve our program offerings and services for the holistic development of our future hotel and restaurant managers and entrepreneurs.
5. Treat each person as our most important asset - a team member who plays an important role in attaining our vision and is a responsible role model and steward of the College's resources.
The Vision of the College of Hotel and Restaurant Management:
To be recognized as one of the country’s premier learning institution in the field of Hotel and Restaurant Management renowned for its world class learners and mentors with a distinct Filipino character – adaptable, hardworking and persevering in life.
Our students are guided to develop the characteristic values of a world class Filipino citizen namely:
- Flexible and resilient
- Industrious and hardworking
- Endowed with love of family and community
- With integrity and word of honour
- Polite and courteous
- Notably competent
- Obedient and disciplined