Freshmen Application Procedures
Application for the National University Admissions Test (NUAT) is ongoing. The Admissions Office processes applications Monday to Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (except for Saturday, half day only) in Manila.
Application Procedures for the NUAT
1. You can secure a NUAT application form from the following:
a. Application Form can be downloaded from this website.
b. Admissions Office, 2nd Floor of the Main Building, NU Manila
2. You need to fill out the application form and attach 2 pieces of 2×2 colored ID pictures.
3. Entrance exam is free of charge.
4. Submit completed forms to designated Admissions Staff members.
5. Get your test permit after completing this process.
6. Take the NUAT on the designated date, time and venue indicated in the permit.
The test results are valid for a period of one (1) year.
NU Manila Admissions Office
551 M.F. Jhocson St., Sampaloc, Manila 1008
2nd Floor, Main Building
Telephone Numbers : (02)743-7951,
(02)712-1900 loc. 1201/ 1202